THE DISCOVERY FOR THE "DIFFICULT" DAYS OF THE MONTH!
Biosensia Intimate Wash for the Sensitive Area with natural bioactive ingredients
- Νatural product
- Ρelieves immediate itching, tingling, odors, discomfort etc.
- Protects against fungi and germs that create or exacerbate problems in the area
- Do not disturb the area's pH
- Contributes to the prevention, care and protection of the area
Biosensia Intimate Wash (100 ml) is a highly concentrated liquid specially designed for the DIFFICULT days of the month - naturally and for everyday use - which contains natural bioactive components, softening and moisturizing elements that do not disturb the area's pH while working protective against the growth of microbes and fungi that are responsible for the creation of inflammation , fungal infections and odors.
It is aimed at all women who are either in reproductive or menopausal age and everyday use offers protection,freshness and softness.
Unique, effective, necessary and safe because
Patented product - official diplomas - Challange Test (Microbiological testing by international certified laboratories - Germany) - Patch Tests - Dermatological testing by international certified laboratories - Italy - Notified product to the EOF and the European CPNP Agency - Research and official certificates of suppliers for quality and Safety of raw materials - Checked product - Necessary for women of all ages - Easy to use when hygiene is difficult but necessary - NECESSARY AND EFFECTIVE at the days of the month - Protects against fungi and germs - Also used with Biosensia Intimate Deodorant - for everyday use.
About Biosensia Intimate Wash
Biosensia Intimate Wash has been launch into the market along with Biosensia Intimate Deodorant after years of intensive research and continuous testing until it reaches its final form .At the same time the plant ingredients contained in it relax, moisturize and shield the sensitive area with its properties, actively fighting germs, fungi, viruses and other harmful organisms that cause or exacerbate the problems in the sensitive area, contributing effectively to prevention, care and protection.
The particular anatomy of the female body makes the sensitive area quite vulnerable to bacteria, fungi, viruses and other harmful organisms. For this reason women have to be very careful with the hygiene of the sensitive area. The hygiene of the sensitive area destroys the flora, the skin and thus the mucosa of the vagina, thereby reducing the area's defense and making the woman more vulnerable to irritations, allergies and infections. The choice of underwears for women serve the dressing code and not the selection criteria that best serve the needs of the sensitive area. High-nylon underwear traps moisture, thereby creating the proper conditions for bacterial growth, as well as the very fit clothes that modern women wear.
The effectiveness of the product is ensured by the combined active properties of the plants biodrastic components contained in the formulation which are:
Aloe Vera - Aloe Barbadensis
- Relieves herpes
- Relieves the symptoms of Candida
- Relieves the symptoms of fungi
- Relieves the symptoms of genital herpes
- Relieves the symptoms of yeast infections
- Relieves Staphylococcus infections
- Relieves vaginitis
- Treats viral infections and hemorrhoids
Mastic Oil - Mastic Oil
- Works by healing the inflammation of specific organs ranging from periodontitis, esophagitis, gastritis to colitis and hemorrhoids.
- Mastic has been shown to have strong anti-inflammatory activity.
- Eugenol found in mastic oil is used as an antiseptic and soothing.
- It contains a high concentration of a-pinene, a well-known antimicrobial substance.
Citrus Aurantium var.Amara - Neratji
- It has strong antiseptic properties which is beneficial for skin diseases
- It has an extremely potent effect against urinary tract infections and inflammation as well as cystitis.
- Hesperin also contained in Citrus Aurantium is part of Vitamin P and works in conjunction with Vitamin C to maintain and support collagen formation in connective tissues in the treatment of inflammation.
Manuka - Leptospermum Scoparium Branch / Leaf Extract
- It has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- It works as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-parasitic.
- It protects against a wide range of bacteria and fungi and has strong but gentle action on the body.
- It creates a safe and effective shield from bacteria and fungi and gives a healthy skin feel and has a mild but distinctive fragrance.
Irritations, scratches and abrasions are often occurrences in women's daily life and the first priority is to stop the bleeding if present and to clean the area. An open wound is an ideal place for harmful bacteria to invade the area. Manuka is ideal for such situations as it has extremely antibacterial properties and promotes rapid healing of the affected area.
Mimosa - Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark extract
- Protects and stimulates collagen and elastin production as well as provides protective flavonoids and hyaluronic acid, tissue regeneration components
- Rejuvenates the skin, promotes the creation of new cells, helps in the production of collagen and elastin and improves skin elasticity
Chamomile - Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Chamomile extract is particularly beneficial for dry skin, especially when it is red or sensitive, just as it is in the sensitive female area.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent that is useful for dry and irritated skin.
- The German Commission E, which is regarded as a herbal treatment authority, recommends chamomile to fight inflammation, encourage tissue cell regeneration, and promote wound healing and skin ulcers.
Calendula - Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- It is used to reduce scarring, cracking of the skin and elimination of broken capillaries.
- It is effective in ulcers as well as swollen glands and pelvic inflammation.
- It is an important plant for the treatment of eczema but also for skin diseases and hemorrhoids.
Centella - Centella Asiatica Extract
- It has beneficial effects on the vein system as it greatly helps people suffering from a variety of problems such as hemorrhoids.
- In this particular case, Centella helps to strengthen the capillaries and veins and thus helps to better blood circulation.
Biosensia Intimate Wash For the sensitive area is designed taking into account a multitude of parameters to operate and produce positive results naturally and safely!